Mar 6, 2013

Water Sports, Tanjung Benoa

Tanjung Benoa, a place with so many sporting activities. I have booked with the Bali Jet Set Marine, run by a English Lady which is on the other side of the island, away from the junk, offering a private beach. 

There are numerous companies offering the sporting activities, prices being almost the same. No need to book in advance though.  

As I was alone, I could not go to Kayaking and other similar water sports. But enjoyed the ones i have done, i.e., Parasailing, Jet Skiing and the Sea Walker. 

Jet Skiing: 

Instructor accompanied me through out but he let drive most of the time. It was fun to make an "8" in the water. We stopping amid sea for a while and it was really fun :)


Para Sailing: 

I am a person sick of the free fall and avoid the rides everytime. So I was doubtful how i will be doing it but then, it was just " AWESOME" . I enjoyed it a lot and felt like taking another round.

Moving at slow pace, watching the clear water from the top.. wow.. i feel everyone of us should experience it atleast once.
Get.. Set.. Go!!


In the air.. Thanks to the Instructor for the pic :)

Done now.. 

Just a view!

Sea Walker: 

When i read about Seawalker I was interested to go in but afraid if that to need swimming. But nothing such required, though u have to answer so many health related questions before they let you in. 

The Oxygen mask is about 40 kgs!!
See the pics under water.. :)











Visitors tips:

They are pretty safe. DONT be afraid to try.
Just follow the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment